Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like 2008




man, that was wierd. i just love the expression of discomfort on Bing's face! (I'm firing my agent!!) ok, so it's been since thanksgiving... no good excuses, though i'll admit to a little lack in enthusiasm for posting. is there anybody out there listening....listening...listening...listening.....

last year i did a 12-days of christmas, and this is similar, but i'm not promising a full 12. (maybe 10 and a half). y
eah, and you might get boxing day instead of chrismtas. we're going to be up in the mountains for a couple days next week with no internet (unless i hike down to a wi-fi hotspot....hey!)


no christmas mix tape is complete without a helping of Bing Crosby from his "White Christmas" album. so merry christmas, everybody. mele kalikimaka, pau āpau.





3 comments:

sterfryiv said...

Bart! I'm listening! I've been wondering when the next set were coming.

When it comes to Christmas music, our family somehow missed out on all the traditional stuff like Bing Crosby and stayed pretty religiously to the John Denver / Muppets Christmas album...we just listened to it over and over and over.

Luckily in Spain I met a guy who was just as fanatical about Frank Sinatra's Christmas album, which made me realize there were other Christmas songs out there besides "Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat", as sung by Miss Piggy, Gonzo and Scooter.

Since being married, I've expanded my holiday music collection significantly. This year I added the Elf soundtrack to the arsenal, which I highly recommend to anyone.

Merry Christmas, and keep the music coming!

leslie coppin said...

hey, whiney pants! I always listen...well maybe not listen. I always read your emails/blog and sometimes I listen when I haven't heard the song already. I guess it's hard to avoid since we share pretty much everything.
So keep those postings coming.
11:00

Bart said...

John Denver and the Muppets? I don't think I've heard any of those! You'll have to send me some, ey? Maybe I'll regurgitate them for the masses? Sound appealing?

I'll have to check out the Elf soundtrack