Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the blog: it is a changin'


ok homeboys and homegirls: i had an epiphany the other day while reading the watchmen. (actually, i don't think it had anything to do with what i was reading...) (maybe something i was eating?):

you'll notice that i've included in my links section one for a place called "Professional Americans" set up by Sterling Ingram XL. check it out. (i just posted for the first time- video called "food fight") it's set up so that any number of a list of different individuals have creative access to publish posts on the site.

i've sent invitations to a chunk of you. mostly people that have shared music with me in the past, so I know the potential is there... anyway- to liven things up, create some diversity of taste and opinion (and add to the entertainment value for me personally), i thought it would be awesome-tastic if we expanded the forum.

(anybody who wasn't given an initial invite to post and would like to- let me know and i'll set you up.)

ok, so groundrules:

  • music: email it out, then write about it.

  • other content? this is a music-centered blog, but you'll have noticed that other stuff tends to creep in either by association or chemical imbalance.

that's about it. go crazy.

2 comments:

sterfryiv said...

Bart! Good deal on expanding the blog. Now I can share what I'm listening to, and you guys can all dump on me!

Thanks.

Bart said...

hey, and HONESTLY please don't be too modest to share your own recorded work. hit us with some numinous beings!