Friday, April 11, 2008

Coldplay Videos




Hey all...I don't know how many Coldplay fans there are out there. Jenny and I saw them at the Sasquatch festival a few years back at the Gorge.

Anyways, not being the avid MTV junkie I used to be (and seeing as they don't play videos anyways), I was wondering if they had any new videos, and found a couple online I hadn't seen.

My favorite is "The Hardest Part". I've heard the song a million times, but the video puts a way different image in my head now! It's pretty funny, if you're not offended by 80 year old women dancing in provocative swim suits.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Bart said...

never really got into coldplay, but this is really cool...kindof disturbing...wierd? is she related to the 6-flags guy?

Sean said...

I was freaked out. What if she broke some bones?

Anonymous said...

Good post.